Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Week of June 8

We have had a fantastic last week of school here at Wayne Thomas!  All students participated in Choice Days during Music this week.  Students were able to nominate activities that they have done during Music that they would like to do again.  Classes performed the activities that earned the most votes.

I hope you and your families have a wonderful summer, filled with fun and relaxation.  I will be checking my email over the summer, so if you have any questions or think of any activities that would be good to include in next year's Arts in Action event, feel free to contact me:  ecrutchfield@nssd112.org.

Registration for After School Activities, including CHORUS, will take place from August 21 - August 29.  1st-2nd grade Chorus will be on Tuesdays, and 3rd-5th grade Chorus will be on Wednesdays.  I hope to see a great turnout in the fall!

Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment