Friday, August 26, 2016

Week of August 24

Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!  This blog is the main tool used to communicate information from the music room each week.  Please make sure you have subscribed to receive email updates when the blog is posted.  (Just enter your email address in the upper left-hand corner of the main page, and click "Submit."  You will receive an email confirming your subscription.  Click on the link in there to confirm!)

Also, I have a Twitter account that you can follow by clicking the "Follow" button on the left side of the main blog page.  I use Twitter to post photos of things happening at Wayne Thomas throughout the week.

Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions or concerns about your child's time in Music.  The best way to reach me is by email: ecrutchfield@nssd112.org.

I look forward to a wonderful year of music-making with your children!

Mrs. Crutchfield

No comments:

Post a Comment