I hope you have a wonderful summer, filled with fun and relaxation. I hope to see many of you at the Kids Go Classic concert at Ravinia on July 28, sponsored by the 112 Education Foundation. I will be there with my family, and it would be great to see many Wayne Thomas families there, as well! If you have not yet requested your free tickets, you can do so here.
There are many changes coming to Wayne Thomas next year. We, of course, are sad to see so many staff and students leaving, but I know we are going to have a fantastic year together. There are already many exciting things in the works that I look forward to sharing with you in the fall! In the meantime, if you have any questions throughout the summer, please feel free to email me at ecrutchfield@nssd112.org.
Enjoy your summer!
Mrs. Crutchfield
No comments:
Post a Comment